Friday, May 15, 2009

Will Richardson on Blogging in Education

I really like Richardson's description of blogging. Have you ever heard a blog described as an online web journal? Is this your experience or does the term 'a journal' make you cringe too? Richardson describes it as a space for learning and that he has learned more from blogging than from his formal education years - including his studies towards his masters. If you were to describe, to endeavor to excite others about blogging - what words would you use?



Whats your definition of blogging?
Tell us about your blogging highlight?

2 comments:

MrWoody said...

Hi - thanks for your comment on my blog.
I enjoy developing learning conversations with my students via my class blog.
:-)

TimWicks said...

My definition of blogging?
A place to be self indulgent, a place to engage like minded people in fascinating conversations. An opportunity to share your thoughts and comment freely on the thoughts of others.